The focal point of this Loft Suite is a spectacular stone wall dating back to 1855. Bright and energetic, this versatile space is ideal for a small group, bridal party or family stay. With plenty of playful charm and original artwork, the 1855 Loft features a large kitchenette complete with cook top, gathering table, and two single bunkies.
The master king bed sits atop the loft with its own powder room. End your day with a soak in the freestanding tub and wake up to a sun filled view of Brockville’s bustling streets.
- No check-in required. We give you a personal access code for immediate entry to the hotel and your suite
- Open loft-style Master Suite has an independent powder room & soaker tub
- Automated blinds
- Two stacked single size bunkies with Euro-top mattresses.
- Heated tile flooring
- Freestanding fireplace
- Kitchenette (cook-top, microwave, toaster, bar fridge & crockery)
- Large shower
- Exclusive King size Rob Thompson Hotels Euro-top mattresses (handcrafted in Canada)
- Complimentary Netflix & satellite television
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, USB charging ports
- Complimentary light snack selection, Coffee & Tea
- Free downtown Brockville parking